The Culture Transformation Tools (CTT) by UK-based Barrett Values Centre were designed to help leaders identify the values existing in their organisation and the current level of alignment and misalignment of values. It shines light on the blind spots that are causing cultural entropy, and provides insights into how you can turn your people into a high performance workforce.
In order to build and maintain a high performance organisation or team, you need to know how to initiate and drive change. Not change as a project, but change as an ongoing process. You have to learn how to manage the energy of your organisation in the same way you manage company accounts — by taking regular measurements of key performance indicators, and making adjustments based on the results.
The Culture Transformation Tools allow you to determine the personal needs of employees, the extent to which they feel aligned with the culture of the organisation (values alignment), and the extent they feel the organisation is on the right track (mission alignment). Together with the level of cultural entropy, these indicators enable you to assess the level of employee engagement.
With that data, business leaders will be able to effectively engage their people by activating their values, and map out the path to high performance in their organisations.
With CTT, you will be able to:
1. Identify organisational strengths to leverage on
2. Identify factors that inhibit performance
3. Measure opportunity cost as a result of cultural entropy
4. Measure alignment of espoused values
5. Pair cultural strategy to business scorecard
6. Uncover solutions that activate high performance
7. Discover the future that your people desire for the company