In the past few years, many have asked us questions about the process and challenges of culture-building. That is why we have decided to put together short 2-hour culture talks for leaders and HR managers in their culture transformation journey.
Each talk is a quick and concentrated dose of how-to’s and real Malaysian case studies. Participants will leave each talk feeling inspired and ready to test out frameworks in their companies. Check out the list of topics that we have conducted below:
- Activating A Winning Team – Align & Accelerate Your Team
- Leading Through Crisis: Learn 3 Critical Skills to Lead Your Team to Win
- Pivot Your Team: Accelerate Business Recovery with an Aligned and Armed Team
- A Compass for 2021: Craft A Purpose, Vision & Mission for your team
- A Mental Wellbeing Toolkit for Leaders
How To Tell Your Company Culture Is Good or Bad? (And what to do about it.)
Date & Time: 17th March 2020, 10am – 12pm
Date & Time: 3rd April 2020, 10am – 12pm
The Blueprint for Building Business Culture
If you’d like to find a structured approach to building your company culture, come hear Culture Consultant Janet Lee introduce the 4 Keys and give you the answers you’re looking for.
Date & Time: 24th March 2020, 10am – 12pm
Date & Time: 22nd April 2020, 10am – 12pm